Thursday, May 15, 2008

For Rebecca, and her Unicorn

I made this box for my beautiful friends Rebecca and Garrett, the most in-love people I have the wonderful fortune of knowing, in honor of their wedding this past weekend. (There was even a Blah Girl guest!) She tells the lovely story of their beginnings in her post In Celebration of the Magic and Reality of Unicorns:

I suppose Unicorns don't really exist. The mythology is just that-- a myth. Or perhaps, they are real. Maybe I am just lucky enough to live in a magical world inhabited by one.



3 comments:

Reem Tara said...

As with probably all of your beautiful art, I got chills when I saw the box. I'ma go read Rebecca's blog now!

tubesy said...

Beautiful! Just like Beck and Gar.

Beck said...

Sara,
I can't tell you how much your gift means to us. It is incredible. I was crying and laughing so hard at the same time when I opened it.

Thank you.

I loving friendship and sisterhood,
rebecca