Thursday, October 18, 2007

Love those Bloggin' Girls

I just found out that my lovely friend Lori has a new blog. Stop by and give her some love: Sew Sew Def

Lori posts about her wonderful sewn crafts - check out the fabulous pirate tissue covers. I am lucky enough to be the proud owner of my very own Lori-made skull potholder. She sells her wares around Atlanta street fests where you have a chance to check out her bright, beautiful and rock n' roll quilts- I covet them. You will too.

Also, my brilliant and amazing friend Rebecca blogged about a study that showed how feminism can actually improve heterosexual relationships:

They found that having a feminist partner was linked to healthier heterosexual relationships for women. Men with feminist partners also reported both more
stable relationships and greater sexual satisfaction.

No surprise that Rebecca notes this- she is just months from marrying lovely Garrett who I know loves every bit of her feminist heart and soul. Ah, love... sigh. Congrats again, y'all!

2 comments:

Beck said...

Thanks sweetie.... Love and feminism-- two of my three favorite things-- the third being amazing women like yourself!

Lori said...

Awwww, you gave me a shout out! Awesome! Thanks!